2011年10月22日土曜日

Hari Om,

Hello, Namaste, Vanakkam, Konnichiwa.

How are you, my dear friends?

I'm happy in Amboli with Swami Govindananda ji, Swami Nivedananda ji and our cooks. Now ouur 1st program here - 2 weeks Yoga Sadhana Camp is going on. I'm a little bit busy but it's okay, it's usual. During our Teachers Training Course I will be busy, crazy. But still might be happy.

After 2 week, one of my close friend, Marksim will visit us from Tamil Nadu. I'was so happy when I got this news. I'm gonna be stucked here for next 6 month. I can not go anywhere. Please come and stay in Amboli for a few days.


Now I'm at Internet cafe. Because mobile internet connection is horrible in Ashram. And I lost my old SIM card. I can not know some of your phone number.If you want to ask me something,call or SMS please.

09820163937

I love you all so much.


See you.

Sita