2010年12月19日日曜日

Love letter from India

Om Namah Sivaya.
Be loved friends.


I reached Goa from Delhi yesterday. I'm in beach area is named Colva. Almost of tourists are Indian here. I can be relaxed becase no party, no disco, not so westernized. However, everything is expensive for me. I ate Masala dosa is around 50 Rs......
......mmmm........ It's okay this is my just only one day vacation. ( ...too short...)


In Delhi, I stayed at Sivananda Yoga Dwarka Center. I was so happy to see my Dwarka sadhana family, students and friends. I had a special workshop in Japanese there. I'd like to thank all students came that time. And so many people came to my another workshop in Tochigi. Thank you very much for coming. I hope to see you again. And Sayaka, thank you for organizing. It was really nice.


I want to type in Japanese and put some nice photos of Tochigi and India. May be next time.

I'm going to meet two swamijis and go to Maharashtra tomorrow early morning. I'll stay there for three months.

I love you friends. I wish your merry christmas and happy new year!

Sita